– Haggai 1:2: The time has not come to build the house of the Lord.
– Haggai 1:4-5: Consider your ways.
– 1 Chronicles 29:1,3: Building the temple.
– 1 Chronicles 29:14: All things come from Thee.
– John 2:13-15: Jesus drives out the people selling sheep and doves from the temple.
– Matthew 6:33: Seek God’s kingdom first and His righteousness and all these things will be added to you.
– I need the heart to obey him
– Die to my ego and reconcile immediately.
Haggai 1:2-4: Nehemiah was crying thinking about the temple of God. 1 Corinthians says you are the temple of God. Priority needs to be the word of God. Forgive other fully. 1 Samuel 25: Removing attitude of Nabal from our life and being like Abigail.
Jeremiah 7:3: Amend your ways. Romans 12:2: Do not be conformed to the world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Showing that I am humble without being truly like that is being conformed to the world. Feed daily our spirit with the word of God.
Phillipians 1:7: Have people in my heart. Knowing the pain of others. Romans 12:9: Love without hypocrisy. Having a cry in my heart to love without hypocrisy.
Focus and understand where I am today. Carrying others in the body of Christ. All of us are like a living stone, even the smallest ones. All have a plan and responsibility. Isaiah 49:15: God never forgets us. Building our own house and then church.
It has to begin with my body as the temple of God as written in 1 Corinthians. Checking where I have gone wrong and repent and have the fire. Haggai 1:10,11: Therefore, because of you the sky has withheld its dew and the earth has withheld its produce. I called for a drought on the land, on the mountains, on the grain, on the new wine, on the oil, on what the ground produces, on men, on cattle, and on all the labor of your hands. God loves a cheerful giver. Matthew 6:33: The best offer that God has given us – Seek His kingdom first and His righteousness and all things will be added to you.