WELCOME TO SPRINGS OF LIFE CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP (CFC NAVI MUMBAI)
We are a youth and family friendly church. We are associated with Christian Fellowship Church (CFC), Bangalore. Our desire is to reflect the Lord Jesus Christ in our personal life and our family life and to build a true representation of the Body of Christ in our locality as taught in the following Scripture:
“We, who are many, are one body in Christ, and individually members one of another.” (Romans 12:5)
All are welcome to join us for our Sunday morning services and to stay back for lunch and informal fellowship.
Young adults and children have special gatherings in friendly and informal settings.
About Springs of Life Christian Fellowship (CFC Navi Mumbai)
Springs of Life Christian Fellowship is a non-denominational, evangelical church under the spiritual authority of brother Zac Poonen. We have been encouraged to be disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ, to live a godly life under the new covenant and also to be built-up together as an expression of the Body of Christ.
About our local leadership
Our church is led by plurality of elders. No elder is paid for his work. Moreover, we encourage every member to exercise their God given function in the body of Christ and serve one another.
About Zac Poonen
Brother Zac Poonen is a former Indian Naval Officer who has been serving the Lord for more than 50 years, making disciples and building the Church of the Lord Jesus in various parts of India and overseas. He lives in Bangalore, India. To know more about him and to benefit from his teachings go to www.cfcindia.com
Our purpose as a church is to be disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ first ourselves, and then help others to be disciples of Christ. We emphasizing the born again experience, holiness in personal life, mutual love, moral purity, financial integrity, and sharing God’s truth with others – founding every aspect of our lives on God’s Word alone.
We gladly receive all who are members of the worldwide Body of Christ.
Our Financial Policy
We do not ask anyone for money for our needs, and we do not send out any letters hinting about our needs either. We do not take offerings by passing around a bag/plate in our fellowship meetings.
We believe in the importance of meeting regularly to encourage one another and for fellowship. While this happens freely throughout the week in our homes, we have also set aside specific times — including Sunday mornings — to meet as a local expression of the Body of Christ.
We encourage all to live a life before God all through the week and that any ministry to others during meetings should flow through one’s life.
While we do not follow any formal order of service during our meetings, we believe that all things must be done properly and in an orderly manner (I Corinthians 14:40). Within this context, we encourage all who are truly filled with the Holy Spirit to earnestly desire to prophesy (I Corinthians 14:1-4,23-33).
We usually meet for lunch after our Sunday meetings to enhance fellowship among us. All visitors to our church services are welcome to freely join us for lunch as well.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
That the Bible (66 books) is the inspired and infallible Word of God, the sole and sufficient guide for our life on earth.
- That there is one God eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His humanity, His perfectly sinless life, His substitutionary death as an atonement for our sins, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the Father, and His personal return to the earth for His saints.
- That all human beings are dead in sin and utterly lost and that the only way their sins can be forgiven is through repentance and through faith in the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- In the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit, whereby a person is born again to be a child of God.
- That justification is by faith in Christ alone, the evidence of this being good works that glorify God.
- In baptism in water, by immersion, after regeneration, in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- In the necessity of being filled with the Holy Spirit continually in order to have power to be witnesses for Christ - by life and by word.
- In the resurrection of the righteous to eternal life and the resurrection of the unrighteous to eternal damnation.