– John 17:3: This is eternal life that I may know thee.
– Mark 6:41-52: Gaining insight from the 5 loaves and 2 fish.
– Genesis 39:9: Joseph said how could I do this great evil and sin against God
– Ephesians 1:18: I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you will know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints.
– Jeremiah 10:10: But the Lord is the true God; He is the living God and the everlasting King. At His wrath the earth quakes, and the nations cannot endure His indignation.
– Isaiah 30:31: For at the voice of the Lord Assyria will be terrified,
When He strikes with the rod.
– Philippians 4:8: Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things.