– Matthew 5:10-12 Blessed are those who have been persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
– Matthew 5:44: But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.
– Matthew 24:9,10: Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name. At that time many will fall away and will betray one another and hate one another.
– Acts 5:41: So they went on their way from the presence of the Council, rejoicing that they had been considered worthy to suffer shame for His name.
– 1 Corinthians 10:13: No temptation has overtaken you but such as is common to man; and God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, so that you will be able to endure it.
– God gives and God takes.
– Always be happy to accept and let go.
– It’s a blessing if people hate you, we will learn to love them.
– Blessing to be cursed / threatened for Jesus.
– 1 Peter 2:20: For what credit is there if, when you sin and are harshly treated, you endure it with patience? But if when you do what is right and suffer for it you patiently endure it, this finds favor with God.
– Psalms 118:5: From my distress I called upon the Lord; The Lord answered me and set me in a large place.