WALKING WITH GOD ( learning to walk with God)
Walking with God is not a mystery or unreal thing … it’s friendship and companionship with God with constant talking with God
Christian life is a relationship with Christ
– Gen5:22-24 Enoch walked with God. Delightful experience.
– Genesis 6:8:9 Noah was a righteous man, blameless in his time, walked with God
– Gen 24:14 Abraham also walked with God
– Exodus 33:11 God spoke to Moses face to face just like his friend
– Psalms 73:23-25 God who holds our hand, whom have I in heaven but thee and I don’t desire anything else but Christ on earth
– Luke 24:15 Walk to emmaus
– Psalms 25:14 the secret of the lord is for those who fear him. God will make known his ways.
– 2 Cor 5 We walk not by sight but by faith and the word of God.
– 1John 1:5-7 God is light and him there is no darkness or sin.
God breaks us sometimes. When that happens we know we are nothing. Then his rest comes. Paul says when I’m weak then I’m strong.
– Exodus 13: How God delivered Israelites. The same God is with me. Understand God, obey his voice
– Psalms 27:23, 24. There will be anxieties/fears but God will not allow me to fall and he will lift me up.
Nothing is certain In life. Jesus is with us in every storm. He is our rock and I believe that. There is a purpose of storm is to make us strong. Believe Jesus is in our storms.
Nothing is bigger than God, no storm is greater than God.
– Hebrews 10:38-39 if a righteous man shrinks back, God doesn’t have pleasure in him.
Talking to God from heart and not by hearting prayers.
Whatever incident may come across , I can talk to him openly . Jesus said he will never leave us as orphans. The Holy Spirit is there to help us. We are joined heirs just like Christ
– 2 Sam 5:19 Before every fight David, he ask God if he can go against the philistines .
– John 15:2 abide in me and I in you
When my life is full of trouble I want to look at the throne where God is sitting where and he is not shaken . A strong foundation which cannot be shaken . Jesus lived such a life.